We have had a wonderful last few weeks. These last 5 weeks have been the busiest yet in school; which has forced us to schedule in some great down time. Last weekend we went to our favorite restaurant in the city and quite possibly one of my favorite restaurants anywhere- Regent Thai. It is hands down the best Thai food I have had (I know I know I am cheating on Surin- you still have the best sushi and coconut tofu soup!). We have a hard time going to other restaurants because we know they will fail in comparison...
Red Curry- with heart shaped rice :)
My favorite person and the Best Pad Thai Ever!
Many of our friends were out of town for the holiday weekend (Happy 4th!), in LA for Hany and Teresa's Wedding (lame clinicals kept us from joining in on the fun!), or had family in town so we filled our time by dog sitting for our favorite dog in this city- Maribeth Peterson.
If you missed Maribeth's introduction on this blog click HERE. She is incredibly entertaining. We want a dog so bad and love spoiling her rotten while she is here. After a few days of one of us being gone for most of the day we packed up the car and drove out to one of our favorite places in the city- Fort Funston so that Maribeth could run and play off leash. It is such a fun place. It reminds my mom of the Dr. Seuss book Go Dogs Go! because it really is one big dog party.



Lastly, I picked up a very part time babysitting job to help me manage my free time better and it is quickly becoming a new favorite. I love babysitting. Especially for Myles.
We play, eat, and watch the Food Network (My favorite channel!) together. I cannot think of a better job for right now.
I am off tomorrow and will be heading to The National Holistic Institute (my favorite place to get a massage other than from Larry's amazing mom!) because it has a $20 Recession Special for a 50 minute massage...woohooo. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! And Hey! Maybe leave a comment if you read this- be the first to comment...please?...

4 comments:
That's some great pad thai and a funny looking dog.
yea it is! 'cause I've tasted it! YUM! As for the dog, she is about the best one in the entire Bay area. She sure is.
Maybe you and Larry and James and I can get a dog together and share it between our apartments with the excuse that we're just dog sitting for our friends! so fun that you guys watch Marybeth!
Maribeth! I still think that is hilarious that is her name. You guys should totally get a dog. Or a baby. :)just kiddin.....
Post a Comment