I cannot even tell you how behind I am on updating this blog! I have so many pictures that I need to get up and school is incredibly intense right now. So excuse the lack of captions :)
We had a wonderful time simply hanging out and I sure do wish they would come more often... I seriously miss living around family so for those of you who do- take advantage of it!
My mom loves taking pictures so I have tons from those few days...even a few of random strangers who got a kick out of my mom's request to photograph them ;)
And I leave you with a fairly adequate depiction of how I am feeling about school right now... 15 weeks left!
And one of how Larry feels about having his picture taken...
1 comment:
I love these pictures...I only wish I could have been with them. We miss you and can't wait to see you over Christmas. Good luck with school...sounds a bit intense.
Post a Comment