Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fort Funston = Bliss


Winter in San Francisco this year has been nothing short of glorious.  Everyone who loves to ski and snow board is depressed because Tahoe has had almost no snow, but I am loving the lack of rain.

Today we took full advantage of the weather and headed to one of my favorite places in San Francisco- Fort Funston :)

When you go from a back yard that looks like this:

To one that looks like this:

You start to crave places like this:

This was Walter's first and much anticipated trip to Fort Funston and he had a ball!  It is an absolute dog party here on the weekends with hundreds of dogs running and playing.  Walter does not have great recall so we took him to the dog park first so that he would be a little tired and therefore a little more obedient.  He was fantastic thankfully.  We look forward to many more Saturdays like this one.








I LOVE living by the ocean!


"I'm exhausted...and regretting drinking all that salt water..."


I do realize I'm one of those crazy dog people who obsessively take pictures and talks about their dog, but hey I wanted him for 4 years! Happy Saturday!


No comments: