After 14 long months we finally made it back to Phoenix. I unfortunately had to work on Christmas day so we left bright and early at 4:40am on the 26th to begin the trek to AZ. 15 hours, 2 dog park visits, the first of 4 Chick Fil A visits, and way too many other stops later we made it to Wickenburg
I LOVE Wickenburg. It is incredibly peaceful and beautiful. We spent a lot of time sitting in front of a fire catching up with Larry's parents. We star gazed and hiked and thoroughly enjoyed being out of the city.
Paula has been training for a big hike in the Grand Canyon that she is doing with some friends. We jumped on the training band wagon with her and hiked Vulture Peak. So fun and beautiful. Walter thoroughly enjoyed himself as well
We stayed in Wickenburg for a couple of days before heading into Phoenix to see the rest of the family. We finally got to meet Madeline, our newest niece. We just may have the cutest nieces and nephews!
We had a fun trip to the Phoenix zoo followed by a big Rose family photo shoot. Both of those things were Christmas presents from Amy and Jason (Larry's sister and brother in law). Such fun and creative gifts. It was so nice to catch up with everyone. I wish we lived closer to either or both of our sweet families. Until then, it is super fun to visit. Enjoy the photos!
We ended the trip with a few visits to Cartel and a few more to Chick Fil A. We got to participate in a cupping at Cartel. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun to see that process. We look forward to next time! Much love!












No comments:
Post a Comment