I had such high hopes of being a consistent blogger...obviously that hasn't happened. A lot has been going on since January. I have since gone home one more time, we celebrated Larry's birthday and my new job with about 30 friends in Dolores Park, we celebrated our 4th anniversary, biked across the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time, and just came back from a lovely few days in San Simeon.
We had originally wanted to go to Guatemala and then Costa Rica, but when neither worked out we found a cute little beach house between here and LA and had a very low key weekend Stateside instead. We spent some time on a fairly cold and windy beach, visited Hearst Castle, watched a lot of basketball, I worked on my first quilt (haha), and we ended the trip with a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was such a wonderful, relaxing trip. I needed about 5 more days there and look forward to hopefully going back soon!
My new found "Happy Place" :)
The water in Carmel was beautiful!
Our lovely private piece of beach
Most relaxing vacation ever
Hearst Castle
Elephant Seals!
The Monterey Bay Aquarium
It was such a wonderful trip. Who wants to go with us next time??
So that is what we have been up to. AND as mentioned briefly above, we have very exciting news! I was offered a position on the Coronary Care Unit/Cardiac Surveillance Unit at Stanford Medical Center!! We are praising God for a wonderful job in a very tough economy. I start Monday! Craziness!

















3 comments:
So glad to hear you guys had a great weekend getaway! The place you stayed at is super cute. Love all your pictures!
Yeah, I found your blog! Love the photos. The beach house looks so adorable! I'm so glad you had a nice peaceful time away! And great quilt squares! :)
Sarah! So happy that you found a job! How awesome! Hope it's going well. I have already been working at UCSF for almost a month! I can't believe it. But I feel just like you...so blessed!!! Hope the start of your new job is going well!
Post a Comment