Due to the fact that my sister dates an incredibly talented musician, who happens to tour all over the place, she couldn't make it to the big beach extravaganza that "the whole damn family" takes every year. Because of that we found it absolutely necessary to take a "Pre-Beach Trip". We hadn't spent that kind of quality time together in years and years and it was an amazing time. I flew in for a grand three days and loved every second. We laughed a lot, ate a lot, and hijacked a bit of private beach :)
Catherine found it necessary to clean up the Winn Dixie parking lot. We were waiting in the car for her to jump in and she went flying past on a cart... It was that kind of trip. We found everything funny. I'll spare yall the pics of our cheerleading, tennis, and hurdling extravaganza and instead just let you know that will still got it :)
I love yall!!




No comments:
Post a Comment