Yes, I realize I am pathetic and have been making empty promises about finishing the Spain posts, but I will get to it. Meanwhile, we have had a really fun last few weeks. I (sarah) have placed an indwelling foley catheter and successfully started an IV (it was a bit messy, but I got it on the first try!). We had friends over to make sushi; which we had never done before. It was incredibly fun and delicious :)
I gave Larry a wine decanter and aerator for his birthday :)
Our friends James and Lis (they are getting married June 19th...woohoo)
Our friends Dan and Julie (sushi teachers extraordinaire)



After dinner we had quite an entertaining time with the Dyna-Flex. haha

Much later that night :) we went to pick Adrienne up from the airport! She had never been out to visit or to California at all so we were so excited to see her. We went to sleep late that night and woke up ready for a full day of seeing the city. Luckily, the weather was incredible.

Had lunch at Crissy Field, chocolate from Ghirardelli Square, saw naked bikers (ew) on the way to Fisherman's Warf, and went up to the Marin Headlands for beautiful views of the city.
We then saw the Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street (the "crookedist" street), went out for amazing thai food at Regent, and then watched Dan in Real Life. It was an incredible fun filled day!
Sunday, we went to church and then rode bikes from our place through Golden Gate Park and out to the beach. It was so so cold, but a lot of fun despite the fact it was incredibly painful to sit down the next day
To end the evening and Adrienne's trip we grilled a bunch of goodness for dinner, made triple berry crisp for dessert, and watched Bottle Shock. It was such a fun trip, but way too short!!
This weekend Larry and I went on a hike with some friends at Cataract Falls on the north side of Mt Tam. It was so green and pretty. Yay for a fun last few weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment