A man brings his birds to the park just like you would dogs. He lets them fly around and then calls them back to him for a treat. It is pretty impressive.
As you can probably tell, my mom is behind the camera for all of these... we need to work on getting her in front of it more!
If you click on this picture to enlarge it you will us standing at different distances down the hill...still trying to capture the steepness.

Sunday night we went to Larry's basketball game. He has been playing with these guys for about a year and a half. Our friend Jason also plays. His wife, Erin and I are their number one fans :). I love watching him play.

It was such a great visit. I just realized that we didn't get a picture of all four of us. That, and the fact that my parents drank most of the coffee they brought us, is reason enough to get on a plane and come on back....We're waiting....
No comments:
Post a Comment